The NTS investor relations website contains forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties because they are based on management’s beliefs and assumptions and available information. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding the intention, belief or current expectations of the Company or its management related to a several subjects, including, but not limited to, the following:
- economic, political and business environment in Brazil;
- inflation, appreciation and depreciation of the real, as well as fluctuations in interest rates;
- current and future legislation and regulation, including regulatory decisions, standards and policies adopted by the competent authorities and other regulatory entities in the gas transportation sector;
- breakdowns or disruptions in the NTS transportation system;
- increased competition in the gas transportation sector;
- the Company’s ability to successfully implement its development strategy;
- force majeure events;
- other factors and trends that may impact the Company’s financial condition and those risk factors presented in the Risk Factors section; and
- other statements included on this website relating to non-historical facts.
Investors should be advised that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, could affect the Company’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website and documents contained herein.
Forward-looking statements also includes information about the Company’s future operational results, whether expressed or projected. These information are presented in many sections of this website as well as in statements that include the words “believes,” “may,” “continues,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “intends,” “plans,” “estimates,” “anticipates,” or the like.
Forward-looking statements are no guarantee of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they refer to future events and, therefore, depend on circumstances which may or may not occur. The future NTS’s financial position, operational results, strategies, market share and market value may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Most of the factors that will influence these results and values are over the Company’s ability to control or forecast.
Investors are advised not to based only on forward-looking statements.